The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the ADTA is happy to be building its membership. In order to be a chapter member, you must hold a national membership with the American Dance Therapy Association. To get this membership and become a chapter member, please visit the national ADTA website here.
The benefits of being a chapter member include:
- Discounts at RMADTA educational workshops
- Discounts at our annual ADTA national conference
- Networking opportunities at chapter activities
- Notifications of job postings through LinkedIn
- Promotion of your practice, sharing of ideas and increasing your knowledge of the field through the list serve and events
- Feeling connected to others in your community
- By being part of your professional organization, you help the profession grow stronger
NEWSLETTER: once you’ve joined the chapter you will be added to our newsletter mailing list. This is a great way to stay in contact with the community, see announcements for events & training opportunities, networking, and to provide messages to the community members about events you’re hosting in the DMT world!